8. At the Pub (5 points)
- Which Goole pub was once Goole’s court?
- Which well-known actor once ran a pub down Bridge Street (Albert Street)?
- Weatherspoon’s used to be what?
- Dorothy Perkins used to be what pub?
- The Middle House used to called what?
Goole Civic Society is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation dedicated to preserving the unique heritage and character of the inland port town of Goole in the East Riding of Yorkshire - making it a better place to live, work and relax in.
Registered Charity Number: 1181280 Chair: Margaret Hicks-Clarke, Goole, East Yorkshire , DN14 5AD
Registered Charity Number: 1181280
Chair: Margaret Hicks-Clarke